Company name: AISLAMIENTOS TÉRMICOS LOCASA S.L.U
Commercial name: LOCASA
Address: C/ Titanio nº 11 - 47012 - VALLADOLID - VALLADOLID
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We may process the following categories of personal data provided by you when completing our application form.
- Data of an identifying nature, such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address.
The personal data provided through the website will be processed by LOCASA for the following purposes:
- Manage the User's registration and allow access to the activities and tools available through the website.
- To carry out the User registration, as well as the maintenance and management of the relationship with LOCASA.
- To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User, when the latter provides his/her data through the forms provided for this purpose on the website.
- To analyse the User's traffic data in order to maintain the security of the networks, preventing unlawful interference or fraudulent use of the services.
LOCASA will process the User's personal data, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the retention period, for the time necessary for the provision of the contracted services and will retain them until the User requests to unsubscribe from the website, opposes or revokes their consent. Likewise, and in application of the obligations established in tax regulations and the Civil Code, the customer's data will be kept for an additional maximum period of 1 year after the end of the contractual relationship. Likewise, in compliance with the obligations derived from Law 25/2007, of 18 October, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, LOCASA will conserve traffic and location information for a period of 12 months in order to comply with the duty to provide information in the event of receiving a request from the Judicial Authority.
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests and to improve your user experience, we will create a marketing profile, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made on the basis of this profile.
LOCASA processes or will process your personal data lawfully on the basis of your express consent. In any case, you will be informed of the purpose and the processing in question.
In order to carry out its activity, LOCASA requires that, in order to guarantee the service and the quality of the same, third parties provide services that may involve the processing of personal data. In relation to these third parties, LOCASA differentiates between those third parties who hold the status of Data Processor and those who are necessary for the purpose stated, having taken the necessary legal and technical measures to preserve your fundamental right to data protection. Así mismo, en relación con aquellos terceros que no se encuentren en dicha situación, LOCASA te informará de la comunicación y la necesidad, en su caso, de obtener consentimiento para el tratamiento afecto a la operación/es afectas. In this regard, LOCASA makes available and recommends the reading of the information associated with this area both in the Cookies Policy and the preferences associated with them and in the Terms and Conditions associated with the condition of registered user, which will be available in the same registration process and in your associated profile. The main recipients of the digital communication service include companies or entities linked to or managing the publication of sections and content available and reproducible through the domains owned by them, as well as servers located in the European Union and preference measurement services (socio-demographic, devices, statistics, marketing, advertisements) such as GOOGLE, AMAZON, APPLE, HUMAN DATA and entities associated with advertising (advertisers, media agencies, advertising media) which, by virtue of the digital communication service, may use the service as a means of providing information to the public; devices, statistics, marketing, advertisements) such as GOOGLE, AMAZON, APPLE, HUMAN DATA and entities associated with advertising (advertisers, media agencies, advertising media) which, by virtue of the aforementioned service, require the associated data, LOCASA not being responsible for the use of the same by them, reiterating that they have more information available through the link relating to Cookies.
LOCASA has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. Likewise, it continuously supervises, controls and evaluates its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of the information, in accordance with international standards.
The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to know which of your data is being processed, for what purposes, the origin of the data and whether we communicate or have communicated it to third parties.
- The right to modify your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to erasure of your data if the purpose for which you provided them has ceased to exist, the processing is not lawful, or you revoke your consent and in other cases provided for by law.
- The right to object to prevent us from processing your data for certain purposes, or to ask us to stop processing your data, although this is only possible in the cases provided for by law.
- The right to request the restriction of processing while the accuracy of the data is being challenged, or you understand that the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the data, or we no longer need your data, but you need it for the purpose of making, exercising or defending claims.
- The right to portability to receive your data in a structured and commonly used electronic form and to be able to transfer it to another data controller.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions so that we do not make a decision about you based solely on the processing of your data that produces legal effects in your personal sphere or affects you in a similar way.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the company, or send a letter to AISLAMIENTOS TÉRMICOS LOCASA S.L.U, B47232061, C/ Titanio nº 11 - 47012 - VALLADOLID. You can also send an email to: email@example.com. In addition, the data subject may contact the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority for further information or to file a complaint.